- Date: 11 October 2022 (Preceding the Summit, taking place on 12 October 2021)
- Venue: Both the Social Justice Conference and Summit will take the form of a hybrid event with the option of attending either online or in person at Boschendal Conference Centre close to Stellenbosch in the Western Cape. The registration link and programme will be shared with delegates closer to the time.
- Stakeholders: The event will bring together academics, lawyers, legislators and other policymakers, judicial officers, civil society, business, and international stakeholders.
- Cost: R500 per delegate (Fee can be waived on request)
- Abstract submission: To facilitate the submission and follow-up process, topics and abstracts of 300-500 words should be submitted in English by 30 July 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Expressions of interest to submit a poster are also welcome.
Visit the conference and summit page →
Download the conference concept note →
Download the summit concept note →
View the Save the Date →