- Topic: Social Justice and Access to Justice
- Facilitator: Prof. Thuli Madonsela, Social Justice Chair and M-Plan Convenor, SU
- Panelists: Michelle Lottering, Bradley Frolick, Tracey Lomax
- Date: 2 September 2020, 13:00-14:30
- Venue: The virtual dialogue will be conducted via Microsoft Teams
Access to justice is a core principle of the rule of law. In the absence of access to justice, people are unable to raise their voices, exercise their rights, challenge discrimination or hold decision-makers accountable. Access to Justice is also key to Social Justice.