- Topic: The social justice implications of the criminalisation of sex work in South Africa on sex workers’ lived experiences, especially during COVID-19
- Facilitator: Prof Thuli Madonsela, Social Justice Chair and M-Plan Convenor, SU
- Keynote speakers: Ms Nozizwe Madlala-Routledge, Executive Director, Embrace Dignity; Ms Charlene May, Attorney, Women’s Legal Centre (WLC)
- Panelists: Ms Duduzile Dlamini, Advocacy Manager for the Sex Workers Education and Advocacy Taskforce (SWEAT); Ms Samantha Mason-Gordon, Final year Postgraduate LLB student, Stellenbosch University
- Date: 8 December 2021, 12:30-10:30
- Venue: The virtual dialogue will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Download the invitation →